Worst Nail Salon Ever.. This was one of the wrost nails salons that I have been to. I went to get a balance there on a friday and I had 3 broken nails by Wednesday that next week. But before I got the balance I asked the nail tech if I needed a fresh set and he said "no", so I figured they would be fine. I go in on Wednesday and show my receipt, and all of the broken nails and the manager tells me that we only guarantee our work for 3 days (I came in on the 4th day). I said do you tell your customers that, he said no "we don't disclose that information". They only guarantee the balance part not the nail. Now that's just ridiculous. So never again will I go there and neither should you.
one of the best nail salons. Just want to let folks know that Fancy Nails in Town & Country has been the best salons I have experience. I have been a regular client for about 2 months and I just have to let everyone know that I had never had such great service provided. Great costumer service and excellent work with it. I have save so much money coming to this salon. They guarantee their work will last and it really does!!! I hate it when i get service from other salons and the technician rushes on me. Ever since coming here I have never had to worry about being rush or getting hurt. I recommend this salon to all my friends and family. I hope you find this information useful.
Very Poor Customer Service.
This was not a positive experience.
1. You will only hear three sentences in English: "Sit here", "Did you choose a polish?" and "Your total is..."
2. The owners have 2 little kids running around.
3. The stylist had her boyfriend "hanging out" which she was paying WAY more attention to than me, the customer, which leads me to...
4. Due to lack of task orientation, she was grinding on the skin as well as the nails. OUCH! Even when I said "ouch" several times and pulled away, she just kept going.
5. Any good stylist will carry your purse and coat to wherever you dry your nails since your nails are wet. She asked me to sit at the drying station and left my purse unattended! After waiting a couple minutes, I realized she had no intention of doing this. So, I went to get it myself and, of course, scuffed my polish. When I asked her to touch it up, she told me I shouldn't pick up my purse with wet nails. DUH! She touched it up (badly) and when I asked her carry my stuff to the station, all I got was a look and she turned on a little fan instead.
6. Now that I'm home and realizing how crappy the polish looks, after spending money on a balance, I'm going to have to take off this polish and redo it myself.
7. It's not the best neighborhood to be walking in the dark back to your car if you go after work.
Save your time. Don't waste your money. Go somewhere else - I know I will!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!