Powell >Restaurants >
Pizza >Donatos Pizza
9764 Sawmill Pkwy, Powell, OH | Directions 4306540.156451 -83.092608
Good food, terrible service. – Donatos pizza is my favorite thin crust pizza. Unfortunately management at this particular store has no understanding of customer service. I have contacted corporate and have seen no improvements. So I am posting my issues to save others the hassle:
1) Quoted delivery time of 30-40 minutes. Actually delivery time of 1.5+ hours
2) Inaccurate order status when calling to inquire where your pizza is after 1+ hours have elapsed.
3) Refusal to cancel your order after pizza has not arrived within 1.25 hours.
4) Misleading statements about corporate providing "inaccurate delivery estimates" for online orders. Per corporate, it's up to store management to enter this in to their stores computer system. Even worse, this is a corporate store blaming corporate for this lack of service.
5) When you pizza finally arrives after 1.5+ hours, it is cold. No refund again. You can wait another 1.5 hours for a new pizza.
6) Many pizzas have been over cooked.
As I stated above, I love Donatos pizza but can't stand to be a patron of this store. So my suggestion to you is to try Jet's Pizza, Pizza Hut, or MinuteMan. All of these stores are within a half mile of the Donatos store and have much better service.
Those people are retarded – Who doesn't love donatos and pizza hut. Flyers is ok but donatos is one of the best pizzas in existance! With pizza hut right around the corner you are lucky to live in Powell. Sounds to me like the bad review was written by the owners of flyers pizza!
bland tasteless pizza – Powell, Ohio Donato's review:
We stopped ordering from them due to the fact that their pizza always tastes bland and is over-priced...so for about a year we have been eating Flyer's Pizza instead (much better pizza.) So last week we decided to try Donato's again and ordered a large cheese and small pep (choose Donato's due to a $10.99 price special for the large) and after an hour and a half of wait time (we were told 45 min) wee called the Manager and he seemed irate at our inquiry and said "tell the delivery man it's free" Well, we did and after opening up the boxes, the pizza was almost cold, and tasted bland again. Some things never change, but we will not ever eat Donato's again.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Donatos Pizza on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.